Senior Accounting Assistant - Expert Quickbooks Online and Expert Excel Online
Job Code: #5085
Job Type: Contract
Pay Rate $25.00 - $27.00 per hour based on how many years we have using quickbooks currently.
- This will be in our clients home office and can be remote in candidates home once our client is comfortable, so that is an option
- This assignment will be for a few months 20-25 hrs a week
- You will be a strong attention to detail and instructions
- Being very accurate in entries
- Understand and can enter debits and credits
- As a full cycle bookkeeper you will also be tasked to complete bank reconciliations and reconciliations in general for client accounts
- Advanced Excel Spreadsheet experience is a must as you will be uploading from Excel to Quickbooks online at a senior level
- Full direction and working side by our client is in place and you will need to have the open ear to listening and following directions for client books.
- Our client has a great reputation working in her field and will be an amazing person to work with
- Canadian Experience a must
Are you in between careers?
Seeking to work Part Time?
Well then send in your resume for a quick review and we will get in touch with you if you have the skills and abilities and the availability to work part time.
To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format at www.excel.bc.ca and upload your resume directly to the job www.excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/5085 so our recruiters can view your interest. Recruiter on this position is Karen Watt
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC.
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their in house hiring practices.