Job Code: #5076
Job Type: Direct Hire
has been retained by our esteemed client in Kamloops to recruit their next Accounting Technician to join their team in the Construction | Development Industry.
Thinking of a change in your career? Relocating to Kamloops where all Trains, Planes and Automobiles go though and is a great place to live, work and play, then lets talk.
Are you motivated and interested in making this dynamic career choice?
Well then we want to identify you to join our Client Team of Professional Administrators and Accounting Personnel to provide exceptional Accounting abilities while working in a strong team environment.
Kamloops is classed as you know as the Tournament Capital of Canada where you can enjoy
- Sports, Leisure, Art, Culture, Theatre, Film Festivals
- Thompson Rivers University and Student Residence
- Lakes and Rivers, Hunting, Fishing, Boating, Golfing, Biking Trails, Sun Peaks Skiing, Wineries and Brewery Tours
- And the home of the 2023 Memorial Cup Hockey and Scotties Curling Tournament
You are a Natural in Accounting and Strive for Excellence
- 3 years in an accounting field utilizing full cycle accounting software for a few intercompany accounts
- Must have worked with a few intercompany accounts to be considered
- Skilled in Sage 50 and able to pickup other software as required
- Strong Attention to Detail and Numbers and take pride in your accuracy
- You are a Pro at Government Remittance Audits of accounts
- You excel in the Micro Soft Office environment and able to work successfully in Word, Outlook, Excel Spreadsheet
- Entering and supporting the Accounting functions of a full service accounting department from Payables, Receivables, Invoicing, Payroll, Government Remittances and not having late charges of any kind
- Comply with daily and weekly reportings as required by management and fully supporting the Accounting Team as the next Accounting Technician
- Must have Canadian company experience with multiple inter company full cycle bookkeeping
- Dental care | Disability insurance | Employee assistance program
- Extended health care | Life insurance | On-site parking
- RRSP match | Vision Care | Pension Plan
- Direct Deposits into your account
- Overtime will be required on certain projects
- $90,000 - $100,000 salary per annum based on skills, abilities, evaluations etc
Wow that would be a firm I would want to join to grow my career to the next level, How About You?
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC.
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their in house hiring practices.